To Our Patients:
We want you to know that we are proud to be able to serve our community through these crazy times. Thankfully, we have managed to avoid any signs of illness in our office. To ensure that continues, we are taking these precautionary measures:
- Making sure any employees stay home if they are not feeling well or if they are showing any potential signs of illness.
- Patients who have not been feeling well, have been in close contact with someone who is ill, or have travelled, are being asked to schedule appointments at least two weeks in the future.
- Any surfaces or items that are touched by patients or staff are disinfected before and after patient care and continuously throughout the day.
- We are washing our hands before and after each patient interaction and multiple other times each hour, and encouraging patients to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer.
- We are only admitting patients via appointment, even for things like adjustments, if you are in the area, and would like to come in, please call before entering the office, so we can safely control the number of people in our office at one time.
As a smaller clinic, we are not as well-equipped as a medical clinic or hospital to serve patients with a cough, fever, or respiratory issues. If you have these symptoms, please seek care at a medical facility. We will be happy to see you when your condition resolves.
Thank you for helping to keep everyone safe during this extraordinary time.
Michael Erickson, O.D.
Jennifer Juang, O.D.
Sharon Cheriyan, O.D.
Heidi Sutter, O.D.
What Makes Lakemont Eyecare Unique?
By using the latest technology, we will not only determine your prescription for eyeglasses...
What Our Eye Exam Will Show You +
We stay on top of changing trends, like Blue Light, to ensure that we are treating your eyes...
More On Computer Vision Syndrome +
We are always getting new arrivals of frames, including the latest styles in sunglasses...
See Our Designer Frames +
Our Patients Say it Best
Overall great experience. I had to reschedule and they were very accommodating, they were informative about my insurance coverage, helpful with frames, and the Doctor was so informative. I feel like he explained everything in such a way that it was very easy to understand. He was also the first person to offer me an actual allergy eye drop (other than just Visine, etc) which really should help since my allergies during the spring and summer are sometimes unbearable. Thanks to Dr. Erickson and the staff. Will definitely recommend to friends, family, and co-workers.
See Where We Live
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed